Dryness problem
My daughter gets affected by dryness Always I take care of applying baby cream twice daily and applying olive oil in night. But 2 days back my mil has applied turmeric on her face and it has become like dryness rashes in face and in some parts of leg and hand

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Please see a dermatologist. Turmeric should not be applied to children's skin since it can cause irritant reaction. Infact can cause irritant reaction in adults also. You'll need specific treatment for improvement of rashes. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Take care