Dryness in face

Hi I am 27/female. I stay in Delhi ncr and my skin was dry but I started using dabur roghanshirin in my skin. Before sleeping and after taking bath. My skin was becoming perfect. But nowc suddenly I have started facing too much dryness and itching on my face. Also I feel that I should go for some check up where ib I can understand why my skin is so dry. Also hairs become oily on next day of the shampoo which is very upsetting. Facing too much of hair loss also. I had recently abortion and I didnt took my multi vitamins after that..is this the reason that m facing problems?

Doctor Answers (1) on Dryness in face

Greetings. Though you have provided a lot of information but this are small pieces of a jigsaw puzzle and we need more information and a clinical picture to say affirmatively about the skin condition, It is better to meet a dermatologist in person. All this must have some common core reason and blood tests may reveal it. You can apply Nourishoat moisturiser for your entire body till then.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.