Dryness above eyes
Upper skin of my eyelashes is getting dry. I have applied vaseline petroleum jelly and other skin creams but nothing is working and dryness is increasing day by day. What is this and how to get rid out of this? Pls help

Share a photograph of concerned area to see what exactly is the condition and accordingly treatment can be advised.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment.
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.