Dry throat
I am feeling very dry throat for a few days. Drinking water solves this problem for few minutes . Also one of my nasal path is stuck due to cold and hence i feel comfort to inhale through mouth.I have smoking habits. Is it something serious?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Cannot say if it's anything serious or not without examining you. Here are a few things you can do. 1. Drink Luke warm water. 2. Take cream inhalation. Don't need to out any medicine in it just plain steam inhalation. 3. Smoking irritates the airway therefore it will be better if you quit smoking. 4. Do pranayama. Follow these and chances are you will definitely see improvement. If it still persists, consult a ENT SURGEON for further evaluation and treatment. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
This may just be a cold. It will be advisable to see an ENT doctor for a diagnosis.