Dry skin,itching,red rash

I have been facing this problem from the past 1week. There has been dry skin, itching and burning kind of sensation with slight red rashes in between the testis part and thighs. I think it's because of the sweat and tight jeans I keep wearing. I have been cleaning that area daily with soap even then it's not reducing. Can you please suggest an ointment for this purpose so that I can use it in the night for that itching and burning sensation to reduce. What proper measures are to be taken to avoid or control these.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dry skin,itching,red rash

Hi..by history it seems like fungal infection.avoid tight clothing..use loose cotton wear..hav bath twice a day..wash and dry innerwear in sunlight..use antifungal dusting powder like micoderm ..in the day time as and when required..apply ketoconazole cr at night. thanks...dr sheetal kothekar..pune