Dry skin, dry patches beside L & R nose
I am feeling dry skin on my cheeks and it looks like sun burns both sides of nose. The area looks rough, loss of touch sensitivity, dark scares and dry patches beside nose. Kindly advise. Thanking you.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Provide with clear photos without any filter. This could be photodermatitis or seborrheic dermatitis. Discuss in detail so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance