Dry skin around lips and nose
I was having dry skin around my lips then itching then it got red so i applied moiztal then it turned black around my lips and chin. Now how to remove that dark spots??

Hi dark spots can be due to various reasons like eczema and lip licking A good and gentle face wash and a good mosturizer and apply mometasone cream for further treatments you can take online consultation
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this darkness around lips... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.