Dry skin and acne marks
I'm girish, I can't able to get solution from this from many days.. My skin is too dry and I have acne marks on my face.. Even my whole body will feel too dry sometimes.. I just wanted to know if there any medications that could be cure this? My body temperature is too high and cannot able to control..

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Sure. Don't worry.. Looks like your temperature is higher due to anxiety than anything else. So relax..Would have to examine you first.. We could treat you with specific acne medication like retinoids and bpo based creams and take measures to reduce your dryness. You'll also need a good face wash mostly salicylic acid based. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard.
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Use dermadew soap to bath ..avoid hot water bath....use clear gel at night for Pimples... Review on 27/02/16