Dry & sensitive skin
Hello Doctor, I have dry & sensitive skin.I have blackheads on my face specially in T zone area.I have been using Dr Reddy's Venusia cream & Episoft cleansing face wash.But still blackheads are there & due to this winter season my skin gets more dry.Please suggest me a night cream(moisturizer) & a good scrub for blackheads.I have dead cells all over my body .For this I need one moisturising body lotion or oil. My hands & feet are also very dry,rough its look like aged wrinkle skin.All the time I apply moisturizer & glycerine but nothing works.I feel very bad for my skin. I would be grateful if you answer me how to overcome my problems & please suggest me how to take care of my skin Thanks.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Your basic concerns are related to skin care regimen and comedones. The products you are using do not seem to be in line with what you need for the face. I believe it was under consultation and there must be some reason for prescription. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations as on public platforms, I cannot generate a prescription.