Dry faeces with mucus

My mother has this problem for more than a year now. Last May she was diagnosed with B12 deficiency and the doc said that this problem will go away as her B12 comes to normal. It is now 236. However, she still has this problem. It happens almost 4-5 times a week and sometimes she does not get the problem for 15 days to 1 month and then it again reoccurs. She has a normal diet - Dal chawal, roti subzi, fruits. I would also like to point out that she lost about 20Kgs 2 years ago by following GM diet. She has gained weight again in the past 6months due to lack of exercise. Kindly help!

Doctor Answers (1) on Dry faeces with mucus

Hi Welcome to practice I am Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas, and I am here to help you If you can share your (a) Fasting Glucose (b) Post Prandial Glucose (c) HbA1c (d) Blood Urea (e) Serum Creatinine (f) Lipid Profile reports at I can tailor make the prescription (exercise Schedule + Drugs + Diet Chart) for you Also Mention your (a) Age (b) Weight (c) Height (d) Whether you take Non Vegetarian Food.