Dry eyelids
My left eyelids have become quite dry from the outside. It has also lowered down a bit. What are some good eye moistures which would moisture the skin on my eyelids from the outside.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your present condition. How ever there is no need of other moisturizers for dryness of your eyes the regular one you use in your home is sufficient enough to generate moisture.so just apply the one which is at your home. do not worry you will see improvement by yourself. Thank you

Dry eyelids and dry lips