Dry dark lips
Dear Doc. Hi i am 25 years old female. Please advice me lip cream i use boroplus its make my lip dark now . kindly advice which is all time use & also tell me ducray lip balm subsitute so that i can buy easily in india. Or tell me where i can buy ducray lip balm in faridabad. Thanks.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a itamin C based lotion. Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreen lip balms