Dry Cough problem
I m badly suffering from dry cough problem from last 1 month. once started it is not getting stopped and throughout the day I m coughing.sometimes this coughing reach to vomiting also and I feel problem in breathing also after coughing for long time. Could you please suggest something or suggest any doctor to whom I can consult so that I will come out of this problem.
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
You should see a chest doctor (pulmonologist) for this.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?