Drinking water

Is it good to drink more water while having meals. I came to know that drinking water during meals will increase the size of belly.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. i cannot say that is is bad to drink water with meals. but its definitely better to drink meals either before meals or after meals. that way the food will not be pushed ahead. and they will follow their normal journey. if you want to lose weight it is a good idea to drink water before food. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hello... You either drink water before meals or after meals.... That's usual way followed from the beginning..... If you drink water inbetween meals your stomach fills and you don't feel like eating.... But that will not increase the size of belly... Your diet and lifestyle decide your belly .........