Downfal of Platelet count
Due to downfall of platelet count(treatment with steroids is done ) after stopping steroids we observed that platelets came down doctors said that it might be ITP please suggest me for further step for treatment

Hi, There are proven medicines to increase your platelet count in Homeopathy. Please consult any qualified homeopathic doctor or if in Bengaluru you may consult me in person. Regards.

+116
Chat with a doctor
Hi, Treatment of ITP usually consists of medications and sometimes surgery (splenectomy). Other treatment options include thrombopoetin receptor agonist, biologic therapy..