DOUBT REGARDING STOOL REPORT
I went for the stool test on 16th of June and then on 18th June . I went for the stool test as I was seeing visible eggs of parasite in my stools of white color. So, I went for R/M and Occult Blood on 16th June where no Ova was present . So I forwarded this to the lab owner and he told me to repeat both the test again that top free of cost. So , today I went for the test and Occult Blood was positive with Roundworm in it. How can it be possible that within 2 days occult blood came turned from negative to positive as I am not suffering from Piles , Hemorrhoids etc... Then how can it turn positive within 2 days ? I think the lab owner has intentionally given a false report this time around. What's your take and advice in this case ? Reports attached . Should I go for colonoscopy according to 18th June report or not according to 16th June report ?

3-5 ml blood in stool is enough to show occult positive. Second if some one had taken non veg or if any dental disease or foreign body ingestion also can cause. Test report is to be correlated with clinical finding.you are examining only a bit of sample not entire stool. If all are negative that doesn't mean all well. It could be false negative. Leave it to doctor. Let him break his head. You pay.
take medicines for Giardia, worms. plan for an endoscopy, first upper G. I. if it's normal Colonoscopy. Do coagulation profile.
under the guidance of a surgical or medical gastroenterologist