Dont want to get pregnant
Hi Doc, I am a mother for 18 months old baby. still breastfeeding.. my last period started on dec 5. we had intercourse on 13 night(think so 60 hrs passed). I dont want to get pregnant. heard for ipills and unwanted 72. But is this safe for my breastfeeding baby. any side effects? can i get those medicine from any medical store?? or any other methods??

Hello, You should better avoid taking unwanted 72. As you are breastfeeding, it is a natural contraceptive barrier to avoid pregnancy.
Day 9 you had contact.what is your cycle pattern  and it is already 60hrs  so quickly go and meet gynecologist.we can halp you within 72 hrs. Always better to get direct information regarding other modalities of preventing pregnancy.