Dont feel any energy

I am a 2nd year engineering student.since 1 years I can't concentrate in my study and in exam time I am also not getting any energy to read.But previously I loved to study. If I say the truth I am also not feeling any energy to do anything or learn any new thing.i want to do that but I can't focus for long. Can you please give me any suggestions to recover from this?it's really frustrating.
views-icons 87 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Dont feel any energy

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
My deaf student, it's really a worrying situation. You would have got the seat in egg because of your good marks at +2 of puc. You got rewarded for the same as the seat. 2. Now , I think you are trapped in the comfort zone and able to come of that much date that you have alter proved to the world of your capabilities. 3. Relax actually your life has just started with the egg college. You need to go a long way. Stop feeling great and all that. Start focusing and develop a plan to work work towards yor goal. First figure out your Goal and work towards it. Be successful.
Dr. Ramakant Gadiwan Nagpur | Clinical Psychologist
Clinical Hypnotherapy Treatment will give you very fast results in your problems. Visit www.sparshpsychologist.in