Don't know if it is gastric or something
Very bad gastric. I always become breathless and my chest starts to hurt. Sometimes my whole body starts tingling and I start feeling uneasy.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult directly on whats app no. Nine eight seven one three seven zero five one seven.