Don't have periods
Don't have periods I have make ultrasound the uterus is not develop but my Breast and pubic hair is as well so if I do vagionaplasty than I done sex and in life got pregnant ovary is well developed

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

good afternoon. thnxs for your Question.  u said ultrasound show your uterus not develop. than i think doing vaginoplasty not give you pregnancy dear . because for pregnancy u have regular hormones in balance manner that will help to maintain pregnanacy. u said your overies normal than i think ur hormones will be good but main problem in your uterus  for that i think you consult gynecologist for further management . u can send me your reports on my id   itsmedrdarshan@gmail.com