Domstal suspension syrup for 2 months
My 2 months baby spitting up lot of milk and burping a lot from the last two days and she has trouble sleeping and my doctor suggested to give 0.9 ml of domstal suspension twice daily for 5 days . I have given domstal syrup 0.9 ml . Is it the same or should I give drops ? What happens if I give syrup instead of drops ?

Domstal suspension or drops is same thing except concentration. continue with suspension. No need to change unnecessarily. Hydration is to be taken care of. Use ORS, continue Breast feeding. . give banana mash. I am sure your child will be alright . if any problem check with me .
There is no such thing as domstal syrup. There is domstal suspension 30ml and domstal baby drops. Don't worry if you have given one or two doses of 0.9ml of domstal suspension. Please be careful next time.