animal-health-icon
Dog issues
I have a baby at my home. I have seen lot of videos in YouTube that dogs are licking kids . I am not able to understand that how they are allowing pet dogs to licking their babies. I m thinking of having a pet dog. But I m afraid that whether it can affect my babies health. Pls help me to know what is true

Hello, I understand your concern towards your baby. Yea I agree with you that some people will their dogs to licj
Suranjan Sarkar
Veterinary Physician Ranchi
Please don't worry. Please be assured that having a pup will affect your baby in a very positive manner. Your baby will get a living doll by bringing a puppy home. Your baby's health is safe with the puppy, provided you do the periodic deworming and vaccination of your dog.