Dog Bite long time ago
I want to get vaccinated now. I am very much worried. I was bitten by a dog 12 years ago. Can I have an anti rabies injection now for peace of mind.

I have to ask few questions about dog and bite. I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

No need as of now. But can take for future protection, If you are involved with dogs around.
No
You can have but it will be waste of money and time