Doctor for diabetic patie
Hi , My mother is diabetic so may know should i show her to any general physician or do we have any specialist in pune for diabetes
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A. Kavitha
Diabetologist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello, Show her to a diabetologist or endocrinologist. Lots of them are there in Pune.Check it out on Practo.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?