Doctor for Boil
My 4 year old boy have got boil on his hip is there any good doctor who only sees boils; is there any doctor who can help me in this.

Need detailed history. Visit a doctor near you or connect online

Upload picture of effected area
Homoepathy physician can help u very well because through homoeopathic medicine the collected pus come out and bacteria also So don't take any medicine which suppress your boil
we have hand made ayurveda ointment which remove boils naturally & very effective.
I can help with Homoeopathic treatment. You can consult me at practo. Till then give Hepar sulph 30.
Yes can help him . Share snaps on private chat ll guide you about it. Chat online for consultation and treatment
Consult  pediatrician
Is there any pain along with boil?? Size of the boil?? If there is pus in it and redness over there and size is big then Incision and drainage will required....if it is small then medicine will do...share the pic... And check that portion near boil became warm??
Consult me online or visit the clinic
visit nearest physician
hello  I understand your concern  share pictures on private chat I will give prescription
consult online