Do i need Medical Assista

Dear Doctor, I wanted to know if I need medical assistance. I am suffering from following symptoms Unstable mind Forget simple things Always try to make other person comfortable Loneliness Very emotional Fear in simple things even though I know that I can do it. Take too much of tension Giddiness Low confidence Get influenced fast (good/bad) Kindly tell if I need to consult psychiatrist. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration

Doctor Answers (2) on Do i need Medical Assista

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello ,  You need an assistance in the form of a Motivation from a neutral person like Psychological Counsellor.
I think if you share your emotions and feelings to a Counsellor,  you will be getting a clarity and get an energy by motivation from the counsellor.
You will.also come to know How to handle your Low Confidence state.
Fix an appointment with a Psychologist in your city and lead a successful  life.
Dr. Suhasini Das Bangalore | Psychiatrist
Hello.. From your query, it looks like anxiety symptoms. They could be purely psychological or due to some medical issues like thyroid imbalance etc. If these symptoms are impacting you in day-to-day activities, affecting your work and relationships, and decreasing your overall performance, then it is advisable that you visit a psychiatrist for evaluation. Depending on your severity of symptoms, medications or therapy or combination of both can be started.
Psychiatric evaluation.