Do i have low sperm count
Please find my semen analysis report attached. I very confused of my report. Kindly let me know whether i have low sperm count or not.

Dr. Rajkamal Das

sperm count is not as important as the quality of sperm. it's just below the reference limit but you have active forms adequate. you should do DNA analysis of your sperm. it should be around 45-50% normal.
Dr. Harisha N L

Sperm density (normal, >20 million sperm/mL) Sperm motility (normal, >60% of sperm having normal movement) Sperm morphology (>60% of sperm should be normal, and fewer than 2-3% should be immature) Signs of infection – An increased number of white blood cells (WBCs) in the semen may be observed in patients with infectious or inflammatory processes Other variables (eg, levels of zinc, citric acid, acid phosphatase, or alpha-glucosidase)...according to reports you have less counts... Regards