DNA damage and cancer ct scan
Hello Doctor .I have some queries related to radiation exposure from frequent and multiple ct scans and X-rays Iam 27 years old female I have undergone 1)one head ct scan in March 2018 2) one chest X-ray in March 2018 3)one throat X-ray in may 2018 4)one head ct scan in Jan 2019 and again within 10 days 5)another head ct scan on feb 10 2019 6)chest X-ray in April 2019 7)hrct chest in aug 2020 I have undergone these many Cts ans and xrays My queries are 1)am I prone to radiation induced cancer in the future 2)as I have done frequent ct scans and X-rays within short period of time will my dna get damaged and cause cancer in future or any other tumors 3)can I get X-rays or ct scans done in the future if required bcz as iam young now and in future I may require so can I get them done or not Note:All my reports are normal and also I have undergone head ct scans and hrct and throat X-ray by my own doctor has not suggested those were all due to my anxiety . Please reply and clarify

Yes radiological exposure is bad . Do consult a Doctor before taking any Radiological scan further . For Anxiety can consult Psychiatrist and counsellor to reduce your anxiety .