Dizziness when@sleeping

Hello Sir/Ma'am My mother feels dizziness when she goes to sleep and wake up... Her blood pressure is okk. Her sugar level is okk . I think it is related with ear infection. Please Doctor where i go to to let my mother get better treatment.. How to do. And what to do. and why problem. arises and how this problem. Can be solved.. Please reply.... REGARDS

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Hi there I understand your concern...looks like BPPV...Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo causes brief episodes of mild to intense dizziness. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is usually triggered by specific changes in the position of your head...A patient with BPPV frequently will awake with vertigo. This occurs when rolling over in bed or sitting up, or looking up on a shelf. It may wake the person from sleep by turning over while asleep...consult nearest ENT specialist they will do the needful.