Dizziness, palpitations
My ears are a little blocked for which I got ear vaccum cleaning done but I don't feel much improvement. Also I feel dizzy all the time and sometimes I have palpitations. Please tell me which doctor to visit. I've already visited ENT specialists and general physicians. They say I've a gas issue but I don't think a little gas can cause so much discomfort.
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we underatand your pronlem and your condition. But then cases like these cannot be decided unless and untill it is seen and examined. So that if yiur are not getting succed with ine ENT specialist then kindly consult another who is better than him because you always deserve better. Plot another ent specialist and try to consult him. And your gas problem wont be caysing you much problems but atleast not in your ears. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.