Dizziness while bending

From past three months I'm facing this dizziness while bending and then standing straight or if I sit and then all of sudden if I stand. May I knw what is the reason for this kind of dizziness. When I consulted a physician, he told that it is bcz of vertigo and prescribed "Betasarc" but there is no improvement. Help me

Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) is one of the most common causes of vertigo — the sudden sensation that you're spinning or that the inside of your head is spinning.Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo causes brief episodes of mild to intense dizziness. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is usually triggered by specific changes in the position of your head.Often, there's no known cause for BPPV. This is called idiopathic BPPV.When a cause can be determined, BPPV is often associated with a minor to severe blow to your head. Less common causes of BPPV include disorders that damage your inner ear or, rarely, damage that occurs during ear surgery or during prolonged positioning on your back, such as in a dentist chair. BPPV also has been associated with migraines.Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo may go away on its own within a few weeks or months. But, to help relieve BPPV sooner, your doctor, audiologist or physical therapist may treat you with a series of movements known as the canalith repositioning procedure.