Dizziness due 2 neck pain
Hi, since two months, i am facing dizziness issue. I consulted ENT and was told ears are normal, gen phy told me it is because of neck pain which i have. can anyone suggest me how to treat this issue. it is very frustrating and depressing. CT scan of Brain is normal. Eyes sight is good.

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dizziness or giddiness can be due to issues related to brain,ent and neck..some times it can be due to cardiac evaluation..it needs neurological evaluation and cardiac evaluation..consult a neurosurgeon and follow his advice