Dizziness and unsteadines

Hello...having this unsteadiness while walking and lightheadedness since past 3-4 months..sometimes it's OK...sometimes severe....had all test done... everything is normal...had been to ent 2 month ago...she told nothing seems to be wrong and I had some earwax...for that she did needful..have noticed that I get neck pain radiating to shoulder when I lift something grocery is not persistent though...sometimes have tingling sensation in feet and hand....I feel nauseous....I used to have motion sickness but now it's getting worse...feel like throwing up....even a hard perfume makes me feel nauseous nd I get this related to one problem or confused to which specialist to show..?? Ive been from general physician to ENT to internal one seem to worry...!! Help I feel really irritated.. sometimes I feel like falling if I stand straight...

Doctor Answers (1) on Dizziness and unsteadines

G. Rangaswamy Hyderabad | General Physician
Ideally consult a neurophysician, as you could b having c.spondylitis. and meniers disease. After the check come again