Disturb mentally
I was a very sweet girl but since 7 yrs as per yrs calculated by my husband I am mentally disturbed and facing changes in my attitude. Over these years I have grown in a very difficult, frustrated and irritating person. I myself feel that behaving normal is very difficult for me. I am depressed that's for sure I also have panic and anxiety attacks. I am never happy I can be excited but happiness is not there. I can't feeel anything sometimes it's all blank. I don't think rational. Everyone wants to keep me away from them. Even my 2 yrs n 8months old son too. I miss my old me. Please help me get that back.
140 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi there, the description u have given here does seem to speak a lot about ur distraught state of mind. IRRITABILITY and anger is an outcome of an unsettled mind. There is much for u to feel improved over time if once u agree to go for therapy. The treatment is usually with medications for sometime and counselling sessions for a few months. U will definitely have a better outlook over things around u and about ur self in coming couple of weeks of initiating the treatment. All u gotta do is enable ur will to see a psychiatrist and just sit back and relax. I hope this piece of advice helps u but feel free to ask any further queries. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.