Disturb mentally

I was a very sweet girl but since 7 yrs as per yrs calculated by my husband I am mentally disturbed and facing changes in my attitude. Over these years I have grown in a very difficult, frustrated and irritating person. I myself feel that behaving normal is very difficult for me. I am depressed that's for sure I also have panic and anxiety attacks. I am never happy I can be excited but happiness is not there. I can't feeel anything sometimes it's all blank. I don't think rational. Everyone wants to keep me away from them. Even my 2 yrs n 8months old son too. I miss my old me. Please help me get that back.
views-icons 72 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Disturb mentally

Dr. Diwakar Sharma Delhi | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi there, the description u have given here does seem to speak a lot about ur distraught state of mind. IRRITABILITY and anger is an outcome of an unsettled mind. There is much for u to feel improved over time if once u agree to go for therapy. The treatment is usually with medications for sometime and counselling sessions for a few months. U will definitely have a better outlook over things around u and about ur self in coming couple of weeks of initiating the treatment. All u gotta do is enable ur will to see a psychiatrist and just sit back and relax. I hope this piece of advice helps u but feel free to ask any further queries. Take care.