My son is eight years old. He is very careless and unable to remember the spellings properly. Inspite of all my efforts, he is unable to focus on his studies. as a result of this, he is not able to attain good grades. He never finishes his classworks and his handwriting is terrible. He has a tendency to forget .
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Such a distraction in a child can be related to a wide variety of psychological, psychiatrist and medical problems. You should get your son evaluated comprehensively by either a paediatrician or a psychiatrist for finding the reason behind this distractibility. Correct diagnosis and further treatment will go a long way into helping your child's development. Seek early consultation to understand the scenario better. Hope this helps you..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.