Disress losing confidence

I'm btech graduate and I'm in a confusion whether to go software side or govt. In this confusion I wasted 2 years and decided to go to govt side but sometimes my mind wants software side because of my surroundings an with this I have money problem also becoz all these my brain was roasted and I'm loosing my confidence.
views-icons 42 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Disress losing confidence

Dr. Satish Ramaiah Bangalore | Psychiatrist
Many a times it's normal for us to go through these kind of emotions when we got to make some hard choices as our minds need to go through psychological adjustment process.

In some individuals it's a bit harder than others due to their vulnerabilities & would cause some stress reaction like the ones you are going through. You need to start being mindful about these emotions & experiences by have a level of acceptance. Start some lifestyle modifications like yoga, exercise, sleep hygiene & activity scheduling etc. Of it is getting harder to cope or if it's impacting on your functioning, I suggest you consult for appropriate medical or psychological treatment.