Dislocated elbow joint

I had elbow fracture when I was 7 years old. Doctors didn't put steel rod at that time. My fracture healed in three months but when plaster was removed and x Ray's taken the joint healed was not accurate. The joint healed at with certain deviation. There are two bones ulna and radius. Both got fractured when I fell on my elbow. Ulna joined but it feels radius is still not joined. I can press my radius bone with hands and it seems to float under skin. Although around 26 years passed I m still living with unjoined radius bone. I feels no pain but my right hand capacity is around 70 percent of my left. I go to Jim and I have lifted heavy weights without any pain. My question to Doctor's is that should I continue with this condition or should I go for operation and get my joint corrected. I am thinking from the perspective that there should be no complications from this during old age.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dislocated elbow joint

Dr. Deepak Dhole Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Dear no need to go for surgery ......u jist continue with it try to use u r hand its fullest... enjoy u r tnks