Disease in penis
There was the white dots in my penis.I was last before two week.It cause some pain&itching in penis.I dont know what disease are allergies I caught.so please tell me about this disease and solution to solve it.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. According to the photo you have sent, no significant disease can be identified. Was there any whitish deposits / or and discharge? Had there been any history of exposure ? There are a couple of questions to be answered and you can contact me on follow up private messaging for that. Alternatively if your symptoms persist or you develop them again, you could consult a qualified dermatologist near you.