Discomfort in my knee
I am 23 years old and my i hear crackling sounds when i bend and stretch my knees. My knees feel a little weak but there is no pain. Would like to know if this is ok or not. Thanks

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Snapping sound is due to lack of strength in quadriceps muscle, do quadriceps strengthening
Dr. Rajat Jangir
Orthopedist 8 yrs exp Jaipur
A sound from knee could be from many cases. You need to consult a knee specialist orthopedic surgeon for better clinical evaluation till then start quadriceps strengthening exercise as you have mentioned weakness. I hope this is helpful. Queries are invited. Regards