Discomfort in my clit

There is a discomfort in my clitoris towards the end of my peeing .And there is also a strong smell in my pee .And it stings inside my clit during pee.And at times I have an urge to urinate .And sometimes it has a mild burning sensation in my vagina.Its been almost 3 months but I m not at all benefited with any antibiotics .Antibiotics made me much more weak and feel nauseous at times.And I also have mucus problem in my stool .So this urine problem is creating a fuss in my daily life. Please help me with some thing effective

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Being a Sr. Homoeopath in Kolkata, I should not make any suggestion to you without full homoeopathic classical case recording for making proper selection of remedies. Therefore if you feel free,  may contact Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal , Dumdum through Google search or website askhomoeo.com to get phone  no and to take appointment even on line treatment.
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. You are probably suffering from Urinary tract infection along with amoebiosis.
Consult a homoeopathic physician for proper medication. Get your routine & culture of urine examination done. Regards
Drink plenty of water and donot hold urge to urination.
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello Sorry to hear abt ur problem U may b having chronic UTI or some other kind of infection. Drink more water n tender coconut water. Don't wait long to attend to the call. If you can provide me details abt u n ur condition, I can advice u the treatment. If u can meet me in person, it wud b gud too Gud day
Dr. Tejas Joshi
Homeopath 20 yrs exp Pune
Try Nitric acid 200 single dose. If that is correct medicine, it should completely cure your problem.
if no effect within 24 hours, consult a homeopath for proper case taking.
do not repeat the medicine if first dose does not help