Discharge from Vagina
My daughter is 6 and half year old and I see discharge from Vagina which is slightly yellowish in colour. Just wanted to check if this is common.If not do i need to visit doctor and please suggest if we need to visit pediatrician or a Gynecologist
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manjit Kumar
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, It's nothing to worry about but I would definitely suggest seeing a paediatrician about it, so that it can be taken care of. Take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?