Discharge during pregnanc

My wife is having some sort of discharge(maroonish,very dark red,just short of blackish) during pregnancy(8 weeks),in very little amount, 2or 3 small drop in a day.I consulted my gynaecologist, she admitted her for 2 days n said no need to worry.got blood report n b.t. c.t. normal.thyroid is just on higher side,6.6.what should I do,pls help me on the same

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Surat

hi good evening my seld dr.d.panchani no need to worry but care should be take till 3 month to reduce chance of abortion. avoid sex, drink more fluid, avoid heavy work. good nutrition rich with folic acid and antioxident. and last cont. monitoing of fetus
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Latur

Don't worry and follow as per your gynac
Dr. Astha Dayal
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Spotting in early pregnancy could be normal like implantation bleeding but could also be an early sign of threatening to miscarry. It is important to rule out that possibility by ultrasound TVS to look for any bleeding/clot inside.Also thyroid issues can also increase the risk of threatening so it's important to control it soon with medication.For now take thyroid medication and progesterone support and rest and keep fingers crossed..