Disc/spine problem
When I consulted a famous doctor in Chennai, he advised me for replacement of entire central disc, replacement of l4, l5 or so stating that they are bulged. I am doing all the work (Police) comfortably without medicine. Now, after a year or two, feeling some abnormal problems like foot numbness, neck pain & knee pain. My near and dears says, surgery means minimizing your life by 10-20 years. Do I need to undergo surgery or is any alternative there? Kindly advice me.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

Tk physiotherapy treatment and strength exercise of spine and vit 12 and b complex No need surgery
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Sir, L4L5 problem with not cause neck pain Your symptoms may be due to even fatigue, stress, tiredness , anemia So Please do a complete evaluation now We can pin point the issues and treat them - Surgery reducing 10 years is a myth Don't believe in that
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Spine and Pain Specialist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Sir, not all disc prolapse needs surgery..it is mainly based upon your symptoms and clinical examination..to confirm whether you need surgery or not,I need to examine you..or upload all your scan reports in private consulting area..based upon the reports I will guide you accordingly

Crumbling discs in spine