Diginess and knee pains

I am suffering from dizziness and knee pains. I have BP and I am using tablets daily. Kindly sugguess me for tests.

Doctor Answers (1) on Diginess and knee pains

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... I understand your problem and concern towards your health, I think you should know that dizziness might be due to your hypertension( elevated blood pressure) itself... Even though you are taking medication, regular follow up is always advisable... So that the physician you are showing can alter the dose or the drug itself according to the periodic alteration of blood pressure in you..... Coming to the joint pain- it can be due to rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, trauma, viral fevers,nutritional deficiency etc. Sometimes muscle spasm and sprain can mimick/ present in similar way.....Detailed examination and laboratory evaluation is necessary..... I would suggest you to consult a nearest orthopedic surgeon for further evaluation and management....