Digestive system disorder
I used to go toilet 3-4 times in a day since last month but i dont feel any weakness .eventhat after taking food with in one hour i used to go for toilet But i don't understand exactlly what is the problem with my digestive system.so kindly suggest me...

Dr. Saurabh Chittora
Internal Medicine 4 yrs exp Kota
I would like to know that, when you say 3-4 times a day. is that associated by cramping pain in your stomach. ? if yes it may be irritable bowel syndrome. . if no them you might be suffering a inflammatory bowel disease. consult a gastroenterology physician near you . get done stool complete examination done to rule out infection first.
Dr. Ritesh Agrawal
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Indore
Hi, myself Dr. Ritesh Agrawal, Dragrawal healthcare Clinic Indore, your problem related movement of gut and previously infection of amoebic dystentry, you can take homeopathic specific medicine after consultation