Difficulty in periods

I had been diagnosed with PCOD 5 years ago. I discontinued the medication as my periods started getting regular. Once in a while I had problem of regualr cycle.got go a sonography done again 2 years ago. But it showed no cysts in either ovary. My periods without medication started being regular again. Now since last 2 months I haven't gotten them yet. My thyroid levels are normal. What should be done? Kindly guide me for the same. If possible for the time being a over the counter medication as my funds are low for investigations and consultation right now. Thank u.

Doctor Answers (2) on Difficulty in periods

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really  want to know  and heal the root cause of this issue, please read my blogs on Prato health feed or www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
you have to understand that pcos is not a disease but a change hapened in the body hormones because of deranged lifestyle and stress. if you are married i would suggest to neglect your periods totally. let them come whenever they want to. you are not ovulating properly so you are not getting your peridos. you would also have a tendency to gain weight and so keep your weight under control. i usually start treatment when the patient gets married so that they ovulate and conceive. once they conceivce the problem usually disappears