Dieting m slimming

Hi there...I'm 173 cms tall.. But my problem lies with my weight...I look so fat...n I have a belly n my thighs look fat...I want to reduce my weight to the ideal weight...what is the ideal weight for a person like me?...what kind of workout shld I do?...what kind of nutritious dieting can I follow??

Doctor Answers (1) on Dieting m slimming

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. you can use your body weight and height in cams to calculate your BMI and then set a target weight which makes your BMI below 23 or 24. so the difference between your present weight and the ideal weight should be the amount of weight you need to lose. have a high protein, low carbohydrate diet. instead of having 3 huge meals, have 5 smaller meals a day. consult a dietician in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.