Diet to weight gain..
Plz suggest diet to weight gain bcoz my weight not increasing. Due to weight loss my body ache occur and feel weakness in body. For immunity increasing diet..

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, afterall it's your hard earned money.
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Hello Constitutional treatment will be really effective in these problems  with life style modification and dietary changes  will definitely help u to recover  mam I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly   and we need to know much about past history Family history Vitals and many more  if u wish to take proper advise and guide  consult online through practo app for proper management or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management and advise
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita