Diet chart
Dear sir Your chat cost is very high 499 showing .I can't pay that much can u advice hear diet plan with friuts and vegetables My age 28 Unmarried Weight 55 Height 5.3 Private job Pls advice tips thanks

Increased protein and carbohydrates in your diet. Add protein rich products like milk and it’s products, cottage cheese, quinoa, oats, barley, bajra , non veg, paneer, soyabean etc Add sweets and it’s products after having the lunch and dinner,add protein rich milk shakes and smoothies in your diet.
For further diet related queries contact us on practo directly
Please ask me directly for customized diet plan for you
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Add All nutrients in ur diet. Add plenty of water. Small and frequent feeding should be included in your diet. Add good fat and nuts in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Dinner should be before 8.00p.m Avoid junk and oily food. .
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
You can take 1 fruit daily seasonal. And all types of vegetables you can consume if you dont have any health issues.
Eat all veggies and fruits with healthy fats and protein meals. Drink enough water. Take herbs fr detoxification and other benefits. Exercise routine is also imp.
1. Drink water 16 glasses daily 2. Take high fibre diet and low fat and carbohydrates diet plan and do exercise. 3. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods , junk foods etc fatty  . 4. Smaller meals in small quantity 5. Early dinner before 6 pm. 6. Eat less and exercise more Ask me directly for customized diet for you!!! NEXT STEP https://www.facebook.com/rfldcranjitfatlossdietclinic/