Diebetes and sex problem
Hi, Just four month back, i come to know i have sugar (385, 10.9%), i gone through proper treatment and following diet and all, currently its reached to 151(6.9%). While having sex i have got extreme feelings and while in intercorse, its climax in a minutes. But same if I do masturbating it goes 10-15 min and some time with no climax. To increase time I tried viagra 50 &100 but no use. If i use condoms climax gets delay by more 4-5 mins. My wife needs 40 mins foreplay before having intercourse. But i can't go till time. Please suggest preferbly ayurvedic treatment. Secondly she didn't feel any sensation after discharge by me or herself. Her vaginas also very tight at starting while inserting penis which may affect my early ejaculation. We need baby, as our both age is 37, and we married before one year back, So need proper consultation.
103 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pankaj B Borade
Sexologist 7 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Thank you for asking. Your symptoms are consistent with a condition called "premature ejaculation". A condition in which the time duration for ejaculation while an intercourse is short. Because of which, the couple is not able to enjoy a normal sex. Faulty masturbation technique/habit, innate anxious tendency are some associated factors that I noted in your case. Viagra will not help you obtain any benefit. It is rather indicated for an erectile dysfunction and not early ejaculation (your case). Therefore, do not use viagra or similar group drug. Condoms imparts a bit of insensitivity to penile skin while its use during sex, and therefore it is because the penis has become less sensitive, that you reach climax late and hence ejaculation gets delayed.
Next Steps
My suggestions : 1) Consult Psychiatrist/Sexologist, as he can prescribe you medicine that will prolong the ejaculation time. 2) Education about sex and healthy masturbation is must. Therefore, you both as couple need a Psychoeducation session. 3) A technique called "Directed masturbation", can help you learn proper way of masturbation and with the ejaculation problem.
Health Tips
With proper medication and Psychoeducation you can enjoy fruitful sex. Do visit a sexologist. Regards, Dr Pankaj B Borade
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.